JODO API allows fast and easy data access across an enterprise technology landscape it also allows integration with CRM, CTIs, ERPs, other Enterprise solutions and data storage systems providing the ability to transfer enterprise data in real-time, pre-populating those solutions and semi-automating repeat tasks. Further, integrations can provide for seamless and real-time interactions while maintaining a record of the interaction itself.
- Database Integration Integrations with Data Schemas, Tables, Fields, Key/Value Pairs, Queries, Procedures, Methods and other database functions can be programmatically added to the interface.
- API Integration Used when an external application has a published API or there is capability to customize a CRM or business application.
- CRM Integration Provides a single interface, reducing duplication of work effort, enhancing data transformation and centralizing data control.
- Website Integration JODO API allows for back-end web integration and web data service integration and development.
JODO Connect is a powerful connector that connects all customer communication media and channels with any business application. It empowers enterprises to implement Bring Your Own Device, integrates home agents, outsourcing agencies, dealers, and partners easily.
It provides simple integration of Jodo API’s with your platform, without extensive efforts of Integration at multiple offices (No Service Integration required). With an easy-to-use interface, it allows your business resources to access communication channels from office or any other location, through a connected device.
It allows home agents, dealers, stores, offices and feet on the street to deliver agile customer experience in real time. Organizations can improve customer satisfaction levels, increase customer-agent engagement, boost sales, and drive inefficiencies out of the business.
- JODO API integrates with customer databases using industry-standard ODBC / JDBC connectivity.
- Integrations with Data Schemas, Tables, Fields, Key/Value Pairs, Queries, Procedures, Methods and other database functions can be programmatically added to an interface.
- Read, Write, Append, Update, Extraction, Transformation, Load and other data transfer methods can be developed using utilities provided by either party.
- Beneficial where web service options are not available.
JODO API allows for back-end web integration and web data service integration and development, connecting the inputs and outputs of all activities and components essential for carrying out refined customer engagement.
Empower your website with real-time communication channels like voice, video, chat and much more – with a few simple clicks.
Jodo API makes integration with your business applications easy and helps you create a unified landscape for your enterprise data. Jodo can use its inbuilt Application API to enhance your CRM with rich data management features all while maintaining records and monitoring enterprise data.
Jodo APIs can be integrated to 3rd Party Applications and offer a wide variety of flexibility for data flows and their triggers.